From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crystals in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crystals are solid materials whose constituent atoms, molecules, or ions are arranged in an orderly repeating pattern.
Crystals may also refer to:
- Crystals (album), a 1974 jazz album
- Montreal Crystals, a Canadian ice hockey team
- The Crystals, an American pop music group
- The Crystals (Las Vegas), a shopping mall and entertainment district on the Las Vegas Strip
- Healing crystals, an alternative medicine technique
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Crystals.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.