From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Csv)
CSV may refer to:
- Christian Social People's Party, a political party in Luxembourg
- Clerics of Saint Viator, a Roman Catholic religious institute founded in Lyon, France
- Community Service Volunteers, the UK's largest volunteering and training charity
- Confederación Sudamericana de Voleibol, the continental governing body for the sport of volleyball in South America
- Certified Server Validation, a spam fighting technique
- Cluster Shared Volumes, a Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Failover Clustering technology offering distributed access to Hyper-V virtual machines on shared storage
- Comma-separated values, a file format (usually with .csv extension)
- Computerized system validation, a documentation process
- Character Strengths and Virtues, a handbook of human strengths and virtues, by Christopher Peterson and Martin Seligman
- Creating Shared Value, a concept linking competitiveness of a company and the health of the communities around it
- GM U platform, a minivan made by General Motors Corporation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CSV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.