From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cubic or cubical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cubic may refer to:
Science and mathematics
- Cube (algebra), "cubic" measurement
- Cube, a three-dimensional solid object bounded by six square faces, facets or sides, with three meeting at each vertex
- Cubic crystal system, a crystal system where the unit cell is in the shape of a cube
- Cubic function (mathematics), an function of degree three (also cubic equation)
- Cubic form A homogeneous polynomial of degree 3
- Cubic graph (mathematics - graph theory), a graph where all vertices have degree 3
- Cubic plane curve (mathematics), a plane algebraic curve C defined by a cubic equation
- Cubic reciprocity (mathematics - number theory), a theorem analogous to quadratic reciprocity
- Cubic surface, an algebraic surface in three-dimensional projective space
- Cubic zirconia (or Cubic zirconium), in geology, a mineral that is widely synthesized for use as a diamond simulacra
- Equilibrium (film) (released in Scandinavia as Cubic (film)), 2002 science-fiction film by Kurt Wimmer starring Christian Bale
- Cubic, 2014 Thai lakorn
- Cubic Corporation, parent company of Cubic Defense Applications and Cubic Transportation Systems
- Cubic, Inc., a creative agency offering Branding, Advertising, Marketing, Interactive Design and Environmental Design
- Cubic (company), a Bangladeshi furniture company
- All pages beginning with "Cubic"
- All pages with titles containing "Cubic"
- Cube (disambiguation)
- Cubicle, a small area set off by walls for special use, such as a place to work, to shower, or with a toilet
- Quadratic, relating to degree 2, as next lower below cubic
- Quartic, relating to degree 4, as next higher above cubic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cubic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.