From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cuffs)
|Look up cuff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To cuff is to strike (attack) with an open hand.
Cuff can also refer to:
- Cuffs, the lower edge of a sleeve or pant leg
- Epimanikia, often called "cuffs", a liturgical vestment used in the Eastern Churches.
- Agnes Cuff, mother of Sir Alec Guinness
- An inflatable balloon that can hold a catheter in place
- A slang term for handcuffs
- Cuff microscope, a form of microscope
- Cuffs (Iowa State University), an Iowa State University BDSM student group
- The abbreviation for the Canadian Unihockey/Floorball Federation
- The City University Film Festival at CUNY
Kuffs, a 1992 film starring Christian Slater and Milla Jovovich
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.