From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cui may refer to:
- cui, cubic inch: a unit of measurement for volume.
- Cui (or cuy), a Peruvian term for the guinea pig, when used as food
- Cui (character) or Kiwi, a character in Dragon Ball media
- Copper(I) iodide (CuI), a chemical compound
- Cui-ui, a fish endemic to Pyramid Lake in northwestern Nevada
- Catholic University of Ireland
- Character (or console) user interface, a predecessor to graphical user interface
- Corrosion under insulation (CUI), corrosion due to entrapped water under the insulation layer of piping and vessels
- Controlled Unclassified Information
- ICAO airline designator for Cancun Air, Mexico
- Concept unique identifier, an identifier that uniquely represents meaning in a time-invariant fashion in the Unified Medical Language System.
- Cui bono, "To whose benefit?", a Latin adage used to suggest a hidden motive
- Choi (Korean version of the Chinese surname Cui)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.