From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cullen may refer to:
- Cullen, Saskatchewan, a former hamlet in Benson No. 35 Rural Municipality
- Cullen, County Cork, a village near Millstreet, County Cork
- Cullen, Moray, a burgh in Moray
- United States
- Cullen, Kentucky
- Cullen, Louisiana, a town in Webster Parish
- Cullen, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in Oconto County
- Cullen (genus), a genus of legumes native to parts of Africa
- Cullen (surname), an Irish surname (includes a list)
- Cullen College of Engineering, an academic college at the University of Houston
- Cullen number, a natural number of the form n · 2n + 1 (written Cn)
- Cullen Wines, a winery in Western Australia
- Cullen skink, a thick Scottish soup
- Jeff Cullen (musician) s an Irish rock musician, singer, songwriter, producer, recording engineer, live sound mixer, philanthropist.
- Cullen's sign, blue-black bruising of the area around the umbilicus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.