From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Culm or The Culm may refer to:
- Culm (plant), the stem of any type of plant
- Culm, German name of Chełmno, Poland, also spelled Kulm
- Culm Measures, a geological formation of England
- The Culm National Character Area, an area defined by Natural England
- Culm (coal), a kind of coal and a term used for fine-grained waste from anthracite coal
- River Culm, in Mid-Devon, England
- Culm grassland, semi-natural grassland containing abundant purple moor grass
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.