Culpeper (Amtrak station)
|Address||109 South Commerce Street
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Passengers (2013)||13,677 8.5%|
Culpeper is an Amtrak train station in Culpeper, Virginia. It was originally built by the Chesapeake and Ohio Railroad in 1904, replacing an 1874 station house which itself replaced two stations originally built by the Orange and Alexandria Railroad. The station is currently served by both the Cardinal and Crescent routes, along with two daily Northeast Regional trains to and from Lynchburg.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2013, Commonwealth of Virginia" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2013. Retrieved 3 December 2013.
- "Amtrak Virginia announces new Northeast Regional service".
- Media related to Culpeper (Amtrak station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak – Stations – Culpeper, VA
- Culpeper (CLP) Great American Stations (Amtrak)
- Culpeper Amtrak Station (USA RailGuide -- TrainWeb)
|This Virginia train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|