From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cultivated)
|Look up cultivation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cultivation may refer to:
- Horticulture, the cultivation of plants
- Tillage, cultivation of the soil
- Animal husbandry, the cultivation of livestock
- Microbiological culture, a method of multiplying microbial organisms
- Cultivation, a video game by Jason Rohrer
- Cultivation theory, George Gerbner's model of media effects
- The acquisition of culture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cultivation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.