From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cultivated)
"Cultivation" in general is encouraging the growth of something. It may refer to:
- Grass cultivation, that is, horticulture
- Tillage, cultivation of the soil
- Animal husbandry, the cultivation of livestock
- Microbiological culture, a method of multiplying microbial organisms
- A video game by Jason Rohrer
- Figurative senses such as spiritual cultivation or community cultivation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.