From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cultivation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cultivation may refer to:
- Horticulture, the cultivation of plants
- Tillage, cultivation of the soil
- Animal husbandry, the cultivation of livestock
- Microbiological culture, a method of multiplying microbial organisms
- Cultivation, a video game by Jason Rohrer
- Cultivation theory, George Gerbner's model of media effects
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.