From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cults in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cults may refer to:
- Cult, a pejorative term for a group whose beliefs or practices are considered abnormal or bizarre
- Cult (religious practice), the totality of external religious practice and observance, the neglect of which is the definition of impiety
- Cults, Aberdeen, a suburb of Aberdeen in Scotland
- Cults Academy, a school in Cults, Aberdeenshire
- Cults, Fife, a parish in the Fife area of Scotland
- Cults (band), a New York based indie pop band
- Cults (album), the debut album by the band of the same name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.