Cultural Alliance of Greater Washington
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
The Cultural Alliance of Greater Washington (CAGW) works to increase appreciation, support, and resources for arts and culture in the Greater Washington DC region, USA. With over 300 member organizations, the CAGW programming includes:
- CultureCapital.com the one-stop shop to arts and culture in Greater Washington DC with comprehensive information and reliable ticket-purchase options for theatre, dance, music, classes, lectures, film, exhibitions and festivals.
- TICKETPLACE Half-price day of show and advance sale tickets for theatre, dance, music, lectures, film and exhibitions.
- Arts Show & Tell video segments highlighting Cultural Alliance members at their craft.
- Professional Development workshops and seminars for arts managers.
- Job Bank A free searchable source of arts management job openings in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area.
- Business Volunteers for the Arts Provides a pro bono professional consultant to work with the management team of arts organizations in the areas of human resources, organizational development, marketing and finance.
|This culture-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|