Culture shock (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Culture Shock)
Culture shock is the feeling of anxiety when operating within a different culture.
Culture shock may also refer to:
- Culture Shock (album), the second album by the American comedy band Da Yoopers
- Culture Shock (band), a former band featuring members of Citizen Fish and Subhumans.
- Culture Shock festival, an annual music festival at Purchase College, New York.
- James Pountney, better known as Culture Shock, a drum and bass artist signed to Ram Records.
- Culture Shock (TV series), a travel show on the customs and traditions of people around the world
- "Culture Shock (Sam & Max)", the first episode of Season One of the Sam & Max game series.
- "Culture Shock (SpongeBob SquarePants)", a season one episode of SpongeBob SquarePants
- Culture Shock (BBC World Service), a programme on the BBC World Service about the "latest global trends and ideas driving human behaviour"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Culture shock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.