Cumberland Gap (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cumberland Gap can refer to:
- Cumberland Gap — a mountain pass in the Appalachian Mountains at the juncture of the U.S. states of Tennessee, Kentucky, and Virginia
- Cumberland Gap National Historical Park — a U.S. national park protecting the Cumberland Gap
- Cumberland Gap Tunnel — a tunnel that carries U.S. Route 25E under the aforementioned mountain pass
- Cumberland Gap (folk song) — an Appalachian folk song made famous by a Woody Guthrie recording in the 1940s and a skiffle version by Lonnie Donegan in 1957
- Cumberland Gap, Tennessee — A town near the Cumberland Gap pass.
- Cumberland Gap (A74) – a former six mile stretch of the A74 road in Cumberland, England between the A74(M) and M6 motorways, now replaced by an extension to the latter.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.