|Parent||Marshall & Patricia Vickers|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Routes||32 (October 2013)|
|Fleet||80 (September 2013)|
Cumfybus is a bus company based in Southport, Merseyside. Its operations were small scale throughout the 1990s, but it has expanded significantly since its incorporation as a limited company in 2002, and in 2010 had a fleet of nearly 100 buses.
Cumfybus operates numerous commercial and tendered local services throughout Merseyside and in parts of Greater Manchester; it has also previously operated services in parts of Lancashire. A few school and college services are also operated. The company also operates 'Merseylink' accessible dial-a-ride services on behalf of Merseytravel, using Optare Aleros. As at September 2013 it operated 32 routes.
Diesel-Electric Hybrid Buses were introduced for the Liverpool city centre CityLink C1-C5 routes in May 2012. These came in the form of 13 Hybrid Optare Solos of the original design (not SR). These look very similar to the Yellow Solos that they replace but they have the extra box on the roof which houses all the electrical equipment.
The standard fleet livery is all-over yellow, with multi-coloured fleet names. A few vehicles carry other liveries, including white, silver, or overall advertisements.
- Companies House extract company no 4458742 Cumfybus Limited
- "Operator licence details". VOSA website. Retrieved 21 October 2013.
- Cumfybus expand Bus & Coach Buyer 1 August 2013
- 20 new jobs created as Cumfybus replaces Maytree Bolton News 30 July 2013
- "Fylde Villager - Exit Cumfybus, Enter Classic Bus, Stagecoach and Preston Bus". Fylde Bus Blog. Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- Cumfybus Routes Cumfybus
- Lancashire Independents North West Buses
- "Greener buses arrive in Liverpool". Merseytravel Website. Retrieved 28 May 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cumfybus.|