From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cun may refer to:
- Cun (unit), a traditional Chinese unit of measure
- Villages of China (Chinese: 村, pinyin: cun)
- Cún, a village in Hungary
- Conn (nautical), a variant spelling meaning to command the movements of a ship at sea
CUN may refer to:
- Cancún International Airport, IATA code: CUN
- Central University for Nationalities, the former English name of the Minzu University of China, Beijing, China
- Consiglio Universitario Nazionale (‘National University Council’), in Italy
- Courant d'Union Nationale, in Cameroon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.