From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cuneiform in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cuneiform (from the Latin word for "wedge-shaped") can refer to:
- Cuneiform script, an ancient writing system originating in Mesopotamia in the 4th millennium BC
- Cuneiform (anatomy), three bones in the human foot
- Cuneiform cartilages
- Cuneiform Records, a music record label
- CuneiForm (software), an optical character recognition tool
- Cuneiform (Unicode block)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.