From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cupcake in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cupcake (also known as a "Fairy Cake") is a small, single-serving cake, usually frosted.
Cupcake may refer to:
- Rosa Cupcake, miniature hybrid tea rose
- Cupcake Brown, author of memoir A Piece of Cake: A Memoir
- Captain Cupcake, the second mascot for Hostess brand baked goods along with Twinkie the Kid
In computing and information systems:
- Version 1.5 of the Android mobile operating system (see Android versions)
- The Cupcake CNC fabber by MakerBot Industries
In geography and locations:
- Cupcake Peaks, a two rounded peaks, or nunataks, which rise to 1391 m 3 nautical miles (6 km) southeast of Mount Hamilton in Churchill Mountains
- Camp Cupcake, prison in the USA
- Cupcake Land, county in the central USA
- Cupcake Vineyards, a major U.S. winery that produces a large number of wines made from grapes from California and New Zealand
- Georgetown Cupcake, a cupcakery, located in the Georgetown neighborhood of Washington, D.C..
- "Cupcake" (How I Met Your Mother), an episode of the sitcom How I Met Your Mother
- Cupcake Wars, a Food Network reality-based competition show that began airing in June
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.