From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cupid or cupid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cupid is the god of love in Roman mythology.
Cupid(s) may also refer to:
- Cupid (moon), orbiting Uranus
- Cupid (Michelangelo), one of two sculptures
- Cupid (1998 TV series), starring Paula Marshall and Jeremy Piven
- Cupid (2003 TV series), a dating reality show produced by Simon Cowell and FremantleMedia
- Cupid (2009 TV series), starring Sarah Paulson and Bobby Cannavale
- Cupid (2012 TV movie), starring Joely Fisher
- Cupid Plc, a British company that owns and operates dating websites
- Cupid (comics), a fictional comic book character
- Cupids, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, a town
- Cupid, one of Santa Claus's reindeer
In music 
- "Cupid" (Sam Cooke song), covered by many artists
- "Cupid" (112 song), a song by American R&B quartet 112
- "Cupid" (Lloyd song), a song by American R&B singer Lloyd
- Cupid (singer) (born 1982), stage name of Bryson Bernard
- Cupid (Cupid album), the self-titled debut album by Cupid
- "Cupid", a song by Jack Johnson from On and On
- Cupid?, a 2004 album by Canadian rock band Stabilo
- Cupid, a 2012 Daniel Powter song.
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.