From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up curation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Curation may refer to:
- Digital curation, the preservation and maintenance of digital assets
Curation may also be:
- The work performed by a curator
- Archiving, historical record keeping
- Evidence management, indexing and cataloguing of evidence
- Cultural heritage management, conservation of cultural sites and resources
- Healing, medical curing of illness
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.