From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up curling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Curling is a team sport involving moving stones across ice.
Curling may also refer to:
- Curling (metalworking), a metalworking process that forms a curled edge on sheet metal
- Curling (surname)
- Curling, Newfoundland and Labrador, a subdivision of the Canadian city of Corner Brook
- Curling bridge, a type of bridge
- Curling iron, a type of hair iron used to curl hair
- Curling's ulcer, a stress ulcer associated with severe burns
- Curling (film), a movie by Denis Côté, Canada 2010
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.