From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Curses)
|Look up curse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Curse, a spell or incantation intended to harm.
- The Curse, an informal term for the Biblical expulsion of Adam and Eve and the consequent Fall of man
- A euphemism for profanity
- "The curse", a euphemism for menstruation
- curses (programming library), a programming library for Unix and Unix-like systems
as a proper name or title
- Curse (rapper) (born 1978), German rapper
- Curse (Alien Sex Fiend album), 1990
- Curse (The Legendary Pink Dots album), 1983
- "Curses", a 2004 song by Bullet for My Valentine
- Curses (Vanna album), a 2007 album by Vanna
- Curses (Future of the Left album), a 2007 album by Future of the Left
- Curse (video game), a 1989 Sega Mega Drive console game
- Curses (video game), a 1993 interactive fiction computer game
- Curses!, a 1925 film directed by Fatty Arbuckle
- Curse, Inc., an online video game portal and software company.
- Curse (comics), a fictional villain in the comic book Spawn
- Curse and mark of Cain, the punishment of the first murder
- Curse of Turan, related to the misfortune(s) of Hungary and Hungarians
- Resource curse, the economic theory that wealth of resources slows national growth
- The Curse (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.