From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Curtilius, a partisan of Caesar, in 43 BC possessed an estate at Fundi, which had belonged to Gaius Sextilius Rufus.
- Curtilius Mancia, legatus of the army on the upper Rhine during the reign of Nero, assisted Dubius Avitus, praefectus of Gallia and Germania Inferior, in putting down the league of the Tenctheri, Bructeri, and Ampsivarii, from AD 56 to 59.
- Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology, William Smith, Editor.
- Marcus Tullius Cicero, Epistulae ad Atticum, xiv. 6, 10.
- Publius Cornelius Tacitus, Annales, xiii. 56.
This article incorporates text from a publication now in the public domain: Smith, William, ed. (1870). "article name needed". Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology.
|GENS||This article about Roman gentes is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|