Curtis Park, Sacramento, California
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2007)|
|Neighborhood of Sacramento|
Curtis Park is a neighborhood located within the city of Sacramento, California. Curtis Park is defined as north of Sutterville Road, south of 2nd Avenue, east of Freeport Boulevard, and west of Highway 99.
Traditionally one of the more well-to-do neighborhoods in the city proper, Curtis Park has been home to many of Sacramento's best known citizens.
- Kevin Johnson- Mayor of Sacramento, former NBA star
- Roger Dickinson -- Assemblyman
- Dave Jones - California Insurance Commissioner, former State Assemblyman & Sacramento City Councilmember
- Gloria McLeod - California State Senator from Chino keeps a home in Curtis Park
- Raphael Saadiq musician
- Jay Schenirer - Sacramento City Council, SCUSD Board of Trustees, Advisor for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Joe Serna the late mayor of Sacramento, lived here until his death