Curve (design magazine)
|Managing Editor||Belinda Stening|
|Company||Beesting Publishing Pty Ltd|
Curve is a magazine about industrial design and product design. Published quarterly since 2002, it features interviews and profiles with designers, product developers and manufacturers, as well as coverage of new materials, technologies and trends in industrial design.
Formats and availability
Curve is available by subscription only. As well as the print edition, there is a complete set of online archives at the magazine's website, accessible only to print subscribers.
Affiliations and partnerships
Curve is a member of the International Design Media Network (IDMN) established by the International Design Alliance (IDA), an alliance of global design associations for industrial design (Icsid), communication design (Icograda) and interior design (IFI).
Notable designers profiled in Curve
- Alberto Alessi
- Chris Bangle
- Yves Béhar
- Christoph Behling
- Kazuo Kawasaki
- Rem Koolhaus
- Ravi Sawhney
- Peter Schreyer
- Marcel Wanders
- Peter Zec
- "Design Magazines", Core77, accessed 30 August, 2011.
- "Curve: Current issue", accessed 30 August, 2011.
- "Curve: Subscribe", accessed 30 August, 2011.
- "Curveblog", accessed 30 August, 2011.
- "IDMN participants", Icograda website, accessed 30 August, 2011.
- "The International Design Alliance", Icograda website, accessed 30 August, 2011.
- "Register now for the red dot award: Product design 2009!", red dot website, accessed 30 August, 2011.
|This magazine-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.