Custe o Que Custar
|Custe o Que Custar|
|Created by||Diego Guebel
|Directed by||Gonzalo Marco|
|Presented by||Marcelo Tas
|Opening theme||"Electric Head, Pt.1
(Satan In High Heels Mix)"
"Shoot to Thrill"
|Ending theme||"Funky Mama"
|Country of origin||Brazil|
|No. of seasons||6|
|Original run||March 17, 2008– present|
Custe o Que Custar (in English, Whatever it Takes, represented by the acronym CQC) is a Brazilian television comedy show, produced by Eyeworks and aired weekly by Rede Bandeirantes since March 17, 2008. It is presented by Marcelo Tas, and has in its team Marco Luque and Dani Calabresa. The news reports are conducted by Oscar Filho, Felipe Andreoli, Mauricio Meirelles (who entered the program in November 2011), Ronald Rios (who joined the program in 2012), Guga Noblat (since 2013), Naty Graciano and Lucas Salles (both since 2014).
The program covers weekly events from Politics, Arts and Sports, from a humorous and satirical viewpoint. It oftens uses metalanguage by satyrizing the very program on live transmissions, and introducing graphics and sound effects from the subjects.
- Current presenter
- Previous presenter(s)
- Current reporter
- Previous reporter(s)
|João Pedro Carvalho|
- "Dani Calabresa assina com a Band e estará no 'CQC' em 2013" (in Portuguese). Terra. January 2013.
- Mariana Zylberkan (October 2011). "Ex-'Legendários' Maurício Meirelles assina contrato com o 'CQC'". Veja (in Portuguese).
- "Conheça Guga Noblat, o novo homem de preto" (in Portuguese). Band.com.br. June 2013.
- "‘CQC’ ganha reforço feminino com Dani Calabresa na bancada e a repórter Naty Graciano" (in Portuguese). O Globo. 17 March 2014.
- ""CQC" contrata novo repórter, que é ator no grupo "Parafernalha"" (in Portuguese). NaTelinha. 14 May 2014.
- "Com Marcelo Tas e Rafinha Bastos, "CQC" estréia nesta segunda-feira na Band" (in Portuguese).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to CQC (Brazil).|