Custom House (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Custom House was a building housing the offices for the government officials who processed the paperwork for the import and export of goods into and out of a country.
Custom House or Customs House may also refer to:
- Customs House, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia
- Customs House, Sydney in New South Wales, Australia
- Fremantle Customs House in Western Australia, Australia
- Custom House, Montreal, Canada
- Customs House, Shanghai, China
- The Custom House, Dublin, Ireland
- Customs House, Porsgrunn, Norway
- Custom House, City of London, a building in the City of London next to Old Billingsgate Market, UK
- The Customs House, South Shields, a theatre and arts centre in Tyneside, England, UK
- Boston Custom House, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Alexander Hamilton U.S. Custom House in Manhattan, New York, U.S.
- Customs House (Sodus Point, New York), U.S.
- Custom House (global payments), a global payments and foreign exchange company
- Custom House, London, a district of the London Borough of Newham, UK
- Custom House station in London, UK
- "The Custom-House", Nathaniel Hawthorne's introductory essay to The Scarlet Letter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.