Customer experience transformation
||This April 2010 may document a neologism in such a manner as to promote it. (May 2011)|
The objective is to provide companies and their customer service organizations with the tools needed to move customers from a satisfied and loyal experience and then as avid brand advocates. The examples of Customer Experience Transformation:
- Creating social feed available to potential and current customers that will emotionally bond them to the brand
- Sending personalized messages from support asking about quality feedback and contact in case of any issues through online help portals.
- Providing customers or society where company operates with unexpected gift of noticeable value 
- Staying in touch with customer through unconventional methods (social Media, mail post, phone calls)
Customer relationship management vs. customer experience transformation:
|CRM||Enterprise focused, inside-out||Designed to focus on product, price, and enterprise process with minimal customer need and desires driving the initiative.|
|CxT||Customer focused, outside-in||Uses BPM technology to transform the operations and processes of the business around the needs of individual customers, delivering high value and memorable experiences.|
- Business process management (BPM)
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Customer service
- Customer experience
- Web Help Desk
- Pine, J and Gilmore, J (1999). "The Experience Economy", Harvard Business School Press.
- Schmitt, B (2003) "Customer Experience Management", The Free Press.
- Temkin, B (2010). "Customer Experience Matters", Wordpress.