From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cut-out, cutout, or cut out may refer to:
- Cutout animation
- Cutout people, images of people for Architectural Visualization
- Cutout (electric power distribution), a combination fuse and knife switch used on power poles
- Cut-out (espionage), a mechanism used to pass information
- Cut-out (recording industry), deeply discounted or remaindered recordings
- Cut-out (philately), a philatelic term
- Cut out of a scene to make a film editing transition
- Cut out, a phase used by English speaking peoples traditionally in the Age of Sail to describe the interception and boarding of a ship
- All pages beginning with "cutout"
- All pages beginning with "cut-out"
- All pages beginning with "cut out"
- All pages with titles containing "cutout"
- All pages with titles containing "cut-out"
- All pages with titles containing "cut out"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.