From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cut-out, cutout, or cut out may refer to:
- Cutout animation
- Cutout people, images of people for Architectural Visualization
- Cutout (electric power distribution), a combination fuse and knife switch used on power poles
- Cut-out (espionage), a mechanism used to pass information
- Cut-out (recording industry), deeply discounted or remaindered recordings
- Cut-out (philately), a philatelic term
- Cut out of a scene to make a film editing transition
- Cut out, a phase used by English speaking peoples traditionally in the Age of Sail to describe the interception and boarding of a ship
- All pages beginning with "cutout"
- All pages beginning with "cut-out"
- All pages beginning with "cut out"
- All pages with titles containing "cutout"
- All pages with titles containing "cut-out"
- All pages with titles containing "cut out"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cut-out.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.