From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cutaway or cutaways in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cutaway may refer to:
- Cutaway van chassis, an incomplete vehicle for further assembly by a manufacturer of conversion vans, RVs, ambulances, etc.
- Cutaway (filmmaking), a film-making technique
- Cutaway drawing, a type of drawing based on the design technique to cut away part of the outside to show some of the inner work
- Morning coat, a type of formal coat
- Cut-away, disconnecting a parachute that has malfunctioned
- Cutaway (2000 film), film with Tom Berenger, Maxine Bahns, Stephen Baldwin and others
- Cutaway, a flying trapeze trick
- Cutaway (guitar), a feature of some guitar body shapes
- Cutaway (industrial), in the industrial sense, refers to the display of a manufactured product, (an engine, a pump, a regulator, etc. . .) where a portion of the exterior housing has been removed to reveal the internal components, (pistons, bearings, seals, etc. . .) and their relationship to the functionality of the product
- Pudsey Cutaway
- Proms Cutaway
- Dalek Cutaway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.