From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cute in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cuteness is a form of attractiveness associated with youthful traits.
Cute may refer to:
- Cute (Japanese band), a Japanese girl group
- Cute (Maltese band), Malta's Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2007 entry
- Cute (album), by Arisa Mizuki
- "Cute", a song by Neal Hefti, popularized by Count Basie
- "Cute (I'm Not Cute)", a song by Blog 27
- "Cute", a song by Jerry Goldsmith from the Gremlins 2: The New Batch soundtrack
- CuTe, the chemical formula of the hard rubber vulcanite, a compound of copper and tellurium
- Qt (software), an application framework commonly pronounced cute
- CUTE-1.7 + APD, an amateur radio satellite operated by the Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Cutie (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.