From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cutthroat)
|Look up cut-throat or cutthroat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cut-throat, cutthroat or cut throat may refer to:
- A murderer; one who performs the unlawful killing, with malice aforethought, of another human
- Cut-throat competition, a competition results in reducing prices
- A highly competitive person or organization
- Any three-player game in which each player plays for him or herself; a 1-on-1-on-1 game
- A highway man
- A gesture or motion to imply the cutting of one's throat.
- Cain's Cutthroats, a 1971 western-themed exploitation film
- Cutthroat Island, a 1995 pirate-themed action film
- The Cut-Throats, a 1969 film directed by John Hayes
- The Challenge: Cutthroat, season 20 of the MTV reality game show
- Cut-throat Finch, a common species of estrildid finch found in Africa
- Cutthroat trout, a species of freshwater fish in the salmon family of order Salmoniformes
- Cutthroat eel, a family, Synaphobranchidae, of eelse found worldwide in temperate and tropical seas
- Cutthroat (comics), a comic book character, a supervillain in Marvel Comics' main shared universe. The character first appeared in Marvel Team-Up (1st series) #89. He is the brother of Diamondback
- Michael Slade's third "Special X" novel, Cutthroat
- The Cut-throat Celts, a book in the Horrible Histories series published by Scholastic
- The whipping boy (Hold-your-nose-billy and Cut-water)
- Cutthroat Skull, a professional wrestler known as Vincent Jerrelle Clark
- Cut Throat, The Shield
- Cut Throat Freak Show, a side show performance group founded in the late 1990s by Jeremy and Anna Kinison
- The Cutthroats 9, a band
- "Cut Throat", a song by Kittie from their 2009 album In the Black
- "Cut-Throat", a song by Sepultura from their 1996 album Roots
- Operation: Cut-Throat, Hidden in Plain View's second EP
- Cutthroats, a 1984 computer game
- Cutthroat: The Shadow Wars fantasy RPG
- Cut-throat razor, a reusable knife blade used for shaving hair
- Cut Throat City, a region of New Orleans, Louisiana
- Cut-Throat DDT, a wrestling move
- Cutthroat (pool), a three-player pocket billiards game
- Cutthroat Gap Massacre, an 1833 massacre in the Wichita Mountains
- Castner's Cutthroats, Alaskan U.S. Army irregulars who helped defeat the Japanese in the WWII Battle of the Aleutian Islands.
- Cutthroat (Transformers), a fictional Transformers character
- Cutthroat Bitch#Amber Volakis a nickname for a doctor in the TV Series House M.D.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.