From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cvs)
|Look up CVS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CVS may refer to:
- CVS Health, a major pharmacy chain & pharmaceutical services company in the United States
- CVS Pharmacy, a subsidiary of CVS Health which runs pharmacies and stores
- Council for Voluntary Service, an umbrella body for local voluntary and community organisations in England
- Cable Video Store, a defunct United States pay-per-view provider
- CVS Ferrari, produces container handling equipment, forklifts etc.
- Cardiovascular system, the organs that circulate substances between cells
- Cyclic vomiting syndrome, an illness characterized by recurring attacks of nausea and vomiting
- Chorionic villus sampling, a form of prenatal testing
- Computer vision syndrome, a condition resulting from excessive computer display use
- CVS (enzyme), the enzyme responsible for the biosynthesis of valencene
- Coversine, in mathematics
- Computer-controlled Vehicle System, a personal rapid transit system developed in Japan
- Computer vision systems
- Concurrent Versions System, a revision control system for software development
- Anti-submarine warfare carrier, a ship operating anti-submarine helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft
- Cvs., the currency sign for the Bolivian centavo
- C. V. S. Rao (1918–1993), a senior officer in the Indian police
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CVS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.