From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cyanide is a class of chemical compounds.
Cyanide may also refer to:
- Cyanide and Happiness, a webcomic hosted on Explosm.net and written by four authors
- Cyanide poisoning, a form of poisoning that occurs when a living organism is exposed to a compound that produces cyanide ions when dissolved in water
- Cyanide fishing, an illegal form of fishing common in South East Asia, which usually uses the chemical compound sodium cyanide
- Cyanide millipede, a millipede found in the moist forests along the Pacific coast of North America, from California to British Columbia and Alaska and South East Asia
- Cyanide process, a metallurgical technique for extracting gold from low-grade ore by converting the gold to water soluble aurocyanide metallic complex ions
- Cyanide (company), a game development studio
- "Cyanide" (song), a song by Metallica, from their 2008 album Death Magnetic
- "Cyanide", a song by Regular Fries from their 1999 album Accept The Signal
- "Cyanide", a song by Bad Religion from their 2010 album The Dissent of Man
- "Cyanide", a song by Deathstars from their 2006 album Termination Bliss
- Cyanide the inside story, a Kannada movie of 2006
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.