From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cybele is an ancient goddess of fertility. Cybele may also refer to
- Cybele (actress), the stage name of Greek actress Cybele Andrianou
- Cybele (comics), Marvel Comics character
- Cybele (trilobite), a genus of trilobite
- Cybele asteroid, a group of asteroids in the main belt
- Cybèle Varela, Brazilian artist
- 65 Cybele, an asteroid
- Plaza de Cibeles, a famous square and fountain in Madrid, Spain, named for the goddess
- Sundays and Cybèle, a 1962 French film
- Cibell or cebell, a musical composition named for the goddess
- Cybele's Reverie, a 1996 EP by the post-rock group Stereolab
- Cybele's Secret, a young-adult fantasy novel by Juliet Marillier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.