Cyber-shot is the Sony's line of point-and-shoot digital cameras introduced in 1996. Cyber-shot model names use a DSC prefix, which is an initialism for "Digital Still Camera". Many Cyber-shot models feature Carl Zeiss trademarked lenses.
All Cyber-shot cameras accept Sony's proprietary Memory Stick or Memory Stick PRO Duo flash memory. Select models have also supported CompactFlash. Current Cyber-shot cameras support Memory Stick PRO Duo, SD, and SDHC.
- R series – state-of-the-art, large sensor compact cameras.
- T series – rugged, slimline cameras with touchscreens.
- H series – bridge cameras with long zoom lenses.
- W series – entry-level cameras.
See also 
- Media related to Sony Cyber-shot at Wikimedia Commons