CyberLink Media Suite
CyberLink Media Suite is an all-in-one package featuring a combination of CyberLink software applications. It is designed to allow users to create, play, burn, convert and share media at home and in schools. Its main competitors are Corel Digital Studio, Nero Multimedia Suite and Roxio Creator.
Media Suite 12 Ultra - applications and functions
The following is a list of applications in Media Suite 8, with a short description of their function.
- PowerDVD 14 – Movie and media player with cloud support
- MediaShow 6 - Media management
- MediaEspresso 7 - Video, photo and picture converter
- PowerDirector 12 – Video editor
- PhotoDirector 5 - Photo adjustment and management
- WaveEditor 2 – Audio editor
- PowerProducer 6 – Blu-ray and DVD authoring
- Power2Go 9 – Disc burning and social media backup
- PowerBackup 2.6 – Data backup
- PowerDVD Copy 1.5 – DVD copying
- LabelPrint 2.5 – Label design
- InstantBurn 5 – Packet writing
DirectorZone.com – Users can access the online community from the PowerDirector application within Media Suite 12. The website acts as a portal for video editors to share effects, templates and disc menus. Timeline views of video projects can also be shared and viewed by users.
- "CyberLink Launches All-in-One Media Suite 8". Businesswire.com. 2009-12-07. Retrieved 2014-03-29.
- "Video Editing Effects, DVD Menu Templates, Tutorials and Experience Sharing". DirectorZone. 2014-03-19. Retrieved 2014-03-29.
- "The Blu-ray and DVD movies database, collect movies, write reviews and share ratings". MoovieLive.com. Retrieved 2014-03-29.