From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cycle, cyclic, or cyclical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cycle or cyclic may refer to:
- Cycle (algebraic topology), a simplicial chain with 0 boundary
- Cycle (graph theory), a nontrivial path in a graph from a node to itself
- Cycle (mathematics), a basic permutation (all permutations are products of cycles)
- Turn (geometry) or cycle, a unit of plane angle equal to 360 degrees
- Cycle (music), a section of a piece that is repeated or repeatable
- Cycle, a 2003 album by Merzbow
- Cycle, a 2014 album by Buckethead.
- Cycles (Cartel album) (2009)
- Cycles (David Darling album) (1981)
- Cycles (The Doobie Brothers album) (1989)
- Cycles (Frank Sinatra album) (1968)
- Cycles (Redbone album)
- Cyclic form, a technique of construction involving multiple sections or movements
- Interval cycle, a collection of pitch classes generated from a sequence the same interval class
- Cycle (baseball), a single, double, triple, and home run (in any order) by the same player in one game
- Cycle (film), a 2008 Malayalam film
- Cycle (gene)
- Cycle (magazine), an American motorcycling enthusiast magazine
- Charge cycle, charging and discharging a rechargeable battery
- Instruction cycle, the time period during which a computer processes a machine language instruction
- Reference cycle, where a software object refers directly or indirectly to itself
- Social cycle, various cycles in social sciences
- Cyclic compound
- Cyclic flower, in botany, one way in which flower parts may be arranged
- Cycles, a render engine for Blender
- Cyclic, a primary flight control for helicopters
- The Cycle (disambiguation)
- Cyclic (mathematics), a list of mathematics articles with "cyclic" in the title
- All pages beginning with "Cycle"
- All pages with titles containing "Cycle"
- All pages beginning with "cycl"
- All pages with titles containing "cycl"
- Frequency (disambiguation)
- Periodicity (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.