From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cydonia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Cydonia (goddess), a surname of the Ancient Greek goddess Athena
- 1106 Cydonia, a main belt asteroid
- Kydonia or Cydonia, Crete
- Cydonia (album), a 2001 album by The Orb
- Cydonia, a monotypic genus of flowering plants in family Rosaceae, containing only the fruit tree Cydonia oblonga, quince.
- Cydonia oblonga (Quince) a yellow, pear-like, aromatic fruit
- Cydonia (region of Mars), a region of the planet Mars
- Knights of Cydonia, a song by British rock band, Muse
- Hunting & Gathering (Cydonia), a song by American metal band, Sunn O)))
- Beneath the Crimson Vaults of Cydonia a song by British symphonic black metal band, Bal-Sagoth
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.