From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cygnet or cygnets in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cygnet is a young swan.
Cygnet or Cygnets may also refer to:
- Cygnet Island, a small islet in south-eastern Australia
- Cygnet, Ohio, a village in the United States
- Cygnet, Tasmania, a town in Australia
- Cygnet (ship)
- Aston Martin Cygnet, a City car manufactured by Aston Martin
- General Aircraft Cygnet, a 1930s British light aircraft
- Hawker Cygnet, a British ultralight biplane aircraft of the 1920s
- UnKnown Aerospace Cygnet, a British cargo and logistics unmanned aerial vehicle system
- Roberts Cygnet, glider
- Cygnet Cinema, a cinema located at 16 Preston Street, Como, Western Australia
- Cygnet Committee, a song written by David Bowie in 1969
- Cygnet ECM, an enterprise content management Solution
- Cygnet Rowing Club, a rowing club founded in 1890 on the River Thames in England
- Cygnet Theatre Company, a theatre company in San Diego, California
- Cygnet Training Theatre, a British drama school based in Exeter, Devon, England
- AEA Cygnet, a tetrahedral kite designed by Dr. Alexander Graham Bell and flown by First Lieutenant Thomas Selfridge
- Golden Cygnet, a racehorse
- Sea and Sky Cygnet, an American amphibious ultralight trike design
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cygnet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.