From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cyma may refer to either:
- A style of decorative molding, see also cymatium
- Cyma Zarghami, the president of Nickelodeon and MTV Networks' Kids & Family Group
- CYMA – Canadian Youth Mission to Armenia, a Canadian-run humanitarian program
- CYMA Systems, a Windows -based accounting software suite
- Cyma Watches, a Swiss watch making company
- CYMA Airsoft, an airsoft replica manufacturer
- The ICAO code for Mayo Airport
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.