From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cyma may refer to either:
- A style of decorative molding
- CYMA – Canadian Youth Mission to Armenia, a Canadian-run humanitarian program
- CYMA Airsoft, an airsoft replica manufacturer
- Cyma Watches, a Swiss watch-making company
- Cyma Zarghami, the president of Nickelodeon and MTV Networks' Kids & Family Group
- The ICAO code for Mayo Airport
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cyma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.