From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cyme or CYME may refer to:
- any of several ancient Greek cities (Greek Κύμη, also spelled Kymē, Cuma or Cumae):
- an Amazon in Greek mythology, eponym of Cyme (Aeolis)
- Cyme (moth), a genus of moth in the family Arctiidae
- Cyme (botany), an arrangement of flowers in a plant inflorescence
- CYME, the ICAO code of Matane Airport
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.