on a magazine cover in 2012
|Born||August 1, 1996|
|Origin||Los Angeles, California, U.S.
New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.
|Genres||Hip hop, R&B, pop|
|Instruments||Vocals, piano, guitar|
|Labels||No Limit Forever
|Associated acts||Master P
Cymphonique Miller (born August 1, 1996), known professionally as Cymphonique, is an American actress and singer. She is the daughter of Percy Robert Miller (Master P) and the sister of Romeo Miller (Lil' Romeo). She is best known in the acting world for her leading role as Kacey Simon on the Nickelodeon sitcom How to Rock.
Beginning and guest appearances
Miller has performed on several national school tours and in theme parks across the United States. She has also toured with Raven-Symoné, Ashley Tisdale, Demi Lovato, JoJo, Wonder Girls, College Boyys and Elizabeth Tselepi.
She was a finalist in Radio Disney's Next Big Thing but came in second place to Jasmine. Her songs "Butterflies", "Lil Miss Swagger" and "Daddy I'm A Rockstar" received airplay on Radio Disney. The music video for "Lil Miss Swagger," released when she was 12 years old saw more than 11 million YouTube views. Miller previously guest-starred on Big Time Rush, True Jackson VP, The Troop and Just Jordan.
Music and acting careers (2011–present)
In 2012, Miller starred on the Nickelodeon series How to Rock, on which she contributed to the music. The show lasted one season. She sings the theme song of Winx Club, an Italian animated series on Nickelodeon and was also the voice of Princess Krystal. She is also featured on the Big Time Rush song, "I Know You Know".
In 2011, Miller was nominated for "Best Female Hip-Hop Artist" at the BET Awards. On July 7, 2012, Miller performed the half time show at the Los Angeles Sparks' Girl Scouts night at The Staples Center. She has also appeared in numerous national commercials, PSA’s, and on MADtv. In 2013, she released her mixtape titled Passion on No Limit Forever, and will be starring in an as-yet-untitled action film.
- Studio albums
|2012||"Nobody Like You (feat. Jacob Latimore)"||Non-album song|
|2013||"Talk to Me"||Passion|
|"Turn Up Time"|
|"It's My Party"|
|"Murda She Wrote"|
|"My Everything"||Passion 2|
- Music videos
|2012||"Nobody Like You (feat. Jacob Latimore)"||Master P & Hak|
|2013||"It's My Party"||Hak|
|"Murda She Wrote"||Hak|
|2007||Just Jordan||Karla||Episode: "Fist of Funny"|
|2007||Scarecrow Joe||Molly||Short film|
|2008||Internet Dating||Kid 1||Direct-to-video film|
|2008 – 2009||Phineas and Ferb||Holly||Recurring Voice role (Season 1-3)|
|2009||Opposite Day||Kid Judge Foggerty||Independent film|
|2010||True Jackson, VP||Bernadette "Bernie"||Episode: "True Magic"|
|2011||The Mo'Nique Show||Herself||Guest star|
|2011||Big Time Rush||Kat||Episode: "Big Time Girl Group"|
|2011||The Troop||Sharla Hammer||Episode: The Prisoner of Lakewood|
|2011||Winx Club||Nova||Recurring Voice Role (Season 3)|
|2012||How to Rock||Kacey Simon||Lead Role|
|2012||Figure It Out||Herself||Panelist|
|2012-present||"Winx Club"||Princess Krystal||Recurring Voice Role (Season 5-Season 6 (Not confirmed))|
|2013||The Dempsey Sisters||Tina Dempsey||Lead Role|
- Walker, Dave (February 4, 2012). "Cymphonique Miller stars in 'How to Rock'". NOLA.com. Retrieved February 18, 2012.
- Arceneaux, Michael (2011-05-23). "Cymphonique Miller Scores New Nickelodeon Series". BET. Retrieved June 20, 2011.
- Andreeva, Nellie (May 23, 2011). "Nickelodeon Picks Up 'How To Rock' Series Starring Cymphonique With 20-Ep. Order". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved June 20, 2011.
- Global Hit Animated Series 'Winx Club' Comes To Nickelodeon, Starting June 27 - TV by the Numbers.com
- "Cymphonique nominated for "Best Female Hip-Hop Artist" at the 2011 BET Awards". Cymphonique.com. May 18, 2011. Retrieved July 4, 2011.
- "Los Angeles Sparks promotional calendar". WNBA.com. July 7, 2012. Retrieved July 8, 2012.
- Miller, Cymphonique. "Official Site - Cymphonique Miller - Me". CymphoniqueOffical. Retrieved 2012.
- Rachel Bennett (Jul 17, 2012). "Exclusive Interview: Cymphonique Talks 'How to Rock' and Summer Tour". J-14. Retrieved 2014-04-19.
- Video on YouTube