From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cynicism)
Cynic or Cynicism may mean:
Modes of thought 
- Cynicism (philosophy) was a school of ancient Greek philosophy.
- Cynicism (contemporary) refers to the modern usage of the word post 19th century
- Cynic (band), a progressive/technical death metal band from Miami, Florida
- The Cynics, a rock band from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Armchair Cynics, a Canadian rock band
- Cynic Guru, a progressive rock band
- The Cynic Project, a trance music project
- The Cynic, Rob Howie, a young hip hop artist with an uncanny lyrical flow from Brooklyn
- Cynic epistles, an assorted collection of Roman era letters concerning Cynic philosophy
- Cynical realism, a contemporary movement in Chinese art
- Vermont Cynic, a student newspaper of the University of Vermont
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.