From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cynthia is a feminine given name.
It may also refer to:
- Cynthia (Gaba girl), American plaster mannequin of the 1930s
- Cynthia (butterfly), a subgenus of the genus Vanessa
- Cynthia (telenovela), a Mexican telenovela
- Krigia biflora, known as the Two-Flowered Cynthia
- HMS Cynthia, the name of five ships of the Royal Navy, and a sixth which was never completed
- Cynthia Peninsula, a peninsula in northeastern Ontario, Canada
- Cynthia, Alberta, a hamlet in central Alberta, Canada
- A.S.D. Cynthia 1920, an Italian football club
- "Cynthia", a song by Bruce Springsteen from the box set Tracks
- Cynthia (film) (1947), starring Elizabeth Taylor
- Synthia, nickname for a genetically modified bacterium (synthetic organism)
- Cyclone Xynthia, a violent European windstorm that killed more than 50 people in February 2010
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cynthia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.