|Born||Cynthia Lynn Daniel
March 17, 1976
Gainesville, Florida, U.S.
|Education||Gainesville High School|
Cynthia Lynn Daniel (born March 17, 1976) is a former American actress and photographer. She is the twin sister of actress Brittany Daniel. She is best known for her role as Elizabeth Wakefield on the 1990s syndicated teen drama Sweet Valley High.
Born in Gainesville, Florida, Cynthia is five minutes younger than her twin sister Brittany. They have an older brother, Brad. Their parents are Carol and Charlton B. Daniel, Jr. (who died of cancer in 2008).
Both twins made their television acting debut in a 1987 episode of The New Leave It to Beaver. In 1994, Daniel won the role of Elizabeth Wakefield in the television series Sweet Valley High, based on the book series by Francine Pascal (sister Brittany played Elizabeth's twin, Jessica Wakefield). During Sweet Valley High's run, the girls made their film debut in the 1995 drama The Basketball Diaries.
After Sweet Valley High was canceled in 1997, Daniel retired from acting and became a photographer. She has since made only one acting appearance, in a 2002 episode of That 80s Show, which also starred twin sister Brittany.
|1989||New Leave It to Beaver, TheThe New Leave It to Beaver||Zorigna #2||Episode: "Man's Greatest Achievements"|
|1994–1997||Sweet Valley High||Elizabeth 'Liz' Wakefield||Lead role (88 episodes)|
|1995||Basketball Diaries, TheThe Basketball Diaries||Winkie|
|2002||That 80's Show||Bianca||Episode: "Sophia's Depressed"|
|Year||Award||Result||Category||Title of work|
|1995||Young Artist Award||Won||Best Performance: Young Actress in a TV Comedy Series||Sweet Valley High (Shared with Brittany Daniel)|
- "Brittany Daniel Biography". askmen.com. Retrieved 2008-09-22. Check date values in:
- Diane Chun (2008-09-24). "C.B. Daniel, city leader and UF grad, dies at 69". Gainesville Sun. Retrieved 2008-10-02.
- "Seeing Double". People 49 (18). 1998-05-11.
- "2 Good 2 Be True". Chicago Tribune. 1994-09-06. Retrieved 2010-10-17.
- "CBB Exclusive: Cole Hauser and Cynthia Daniel welcome son Colt". people.com. 2008-07-10. Retrieved 7 November 2012.