Cynthia Kirchner at NYLA Film Festival with David May and Daniel Gomes presenting Abstraction
|Born||Cynthia Marie Kirchner
April 21, 1987
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Manager||Peter Gallagher at The Arch Talent Group, Nous Model Management, Los Angeles and Muse Model Management, NY|
Cynthia Marie Kirchner (born April 21, 1987)  is an American film, television and stage actress, screenwriter, stand-up comedian and International fashion model, best known for her role as Bardot in the Polish brothers film Hot Bot, her appearance in the Guess campaign shot by Ellen Von Unwerth, her various advertisements and commercials for L'oreal, and her sexy lingerie pictures for Victoria's Secret, Frederick's of Hollywood, La Senza, Warner's, Vassarette, and Christian Lacroix  Kirchner's first television role was playing the recurring character Grace on The Bold and the Beautiful. She made her feature film debut as Bardot in the Polish brothers film Hot Bot, and as Kopen in Abstraction with director Daniel James Gomes.
Kirchner was born in Brooklyn, New York, the daughter of Monica Goldstein and Francis Kirchner. She has four brothers, Billy, Patrick, Roger and Timothy and one sister, Jessica. Cynthia was known as a rambunctious child who loved to perform, she starting singing, dancing and acting at age 3. She also taught herself to read at age four. Cynthia was accepted into the prestigious Hunter College High School at age twelve, but never attended as she moved to Hazleton, Pennsylvania with her father, sister, and step-mother Arlene Ochner. There she attended Hazleton Area High School. Cynthia has tested off the scale for intelligence—scoring an IQ of 170—ten points higher than Albert Einstein. She graduated with honors and was recognized by President Bill Clinton for her academic success and earned an academic scholarship to Chestnut Hill College in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In 2000, she made the move across the country to Los Angeles, California where she stayed until 2002. In 2002, she relocated back to New York to continue pursuing her modeling career and her academic studies at New York University and Neighborhood Playhouse School of Theatre. Cynthia also graduated from film school where she focused on producing, writing and directing.
Kirchner has been featured in pictorials in Elle, Italian Vogue, Glamour with Terry Richardson and graced the cover of Cosmopolitan. She is best known for her work as a model for Guess, Intimissimi and Victoria's Secret. She has appeared in music videos for Enrique Iglesias and Justin Timberlake.
She began her modeling career in 2002 when she was discovered by Kenya Knight at Nous Model Management in Los Angeles. In her first week, Cynthia booked Guess? and worked with Bruce Weber for Abercrombie and Fitch. From there she went to Milan, Italy where she booked numerous campaigns and gained fame as a favorite on Fashion TV’s Model Flat. While in Milan, Cynthia was scouted by NY and Paris modeling agencies. In the Fall of 2002, she made the trip to New York, where she became one of the most bankable faces in the fashion industry.
While in New York, Cynthia rekindled her passion for acting when she was asked to star in her first independent film, Blue Tuesday with director Chad Johansen in 2003. She then started her formal acting training with Sheila Grey. Cynthia continued her acting studies at the Neighborhood Playhouse School of Theatre, where she worked with the Meisner technique under Richard Pinter and Gary King. In 2008, Cynthia did another independent film, 100% Perfect Girl with director Jonathan Jacobs. Also in 2008, she did her first feature film, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past starring Matthew McConaughey, Michael Douglas, Jennifer Garner, and Emma Stone with director Mark Waters and landed the recurring role of Grace on the international soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful.
In 2011, Cynthia was the lead as Kopen in Abstraction with director Daniel James Gomes and was featured alongside Jim Carrey in Mr. Popper's Penguins with director Mark Waters. She was also the lead in the Brothers Strause production of Seventh Tear and Michael Ojeda's Sex, Lies and Alibis. Kirchner started off 2012 as the lead role of “Bardot” in the Polish brothers film Hot Bot along with Larry Miller, Anthony Anderson, Angela Kinsey, Danny Masterson and Donald Faison. In June 2012, she starred in a limited engagement performance of the two person John Patrick Shanley play Danny and the Deep Blue Sea directed by Allan Rich and worked on several Shakespeare pieces at Theatricum Botanicum. Kirchner is currently featured alongside Hugh Laurie in a L'oreal commercial  and solo in a Pantene commercial. She is set to be featured alongside Rhys Coiro in Entourage (film) with director Doug Ellin. On February 25, 2014, it was announced that Entourage (film) will be released on June 12, 2015. Cynthia studies at the Penny Templeton Studio in New York and with Michelle Danner at the Larry Moss Studio in Los Angeles. In addition to her film and theatre studies, she also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree and two Masters degrees, she can speak several languages and is known for working with multiple accents.
|2009||Ghosts of Girlfriends Past||Vargas Girl
Director: Mark Waters 
|2011||Mr. Popper's Penguins (film)||Pulse Lounge Girl
Director: Mark Waters 
Director: Daniel James Gomes 
NYLA International Film Festival: Best Short Narrative NYLA International Film Festival: Best Actor Beverly Hills Film Festival: Jury Award Best Short Film First Glance Film Festival: Best Cinematography 
Director: Brothers Strause
Director: Michael Polish 
Director: Amir Reichart 
Director: Didier Beringuer 
|2011||Sex, Lies and Alibis||Corrine|
|2008||The Bold and the Beautiful||Grace |
|2006||Conan O'Brien||Award Presenter||-|
- "Cynthia Kirchner Portfolio". Kenya Knight. May 10, 2012. Retrieved May 12, 2012.
- "New York Post". New York Post. April 29, 2014. Retrieved May 2, 2014.
- "Hot Bot". Jorva Productions. April 10, 2012. Retrieved May 13, 2012.
- "Guess Advertisements". BW Greyscale. May 10, 2005. Retrieved May 13, 2012.
- "Hollywood Is Here:Cynthia Kirchner". Hollywood is Here. Jan 8, 2011. Retrieved May 13, 2012.
- "Victoria's Secret". IMDB. April 10, 2011. Retrieved May 13, 2012.
- "The Bold and the Beautiful Comings and Goings For December". SoapOperaFan.com. Dec 15, 2008. Retrieved May 13, 2012.
- "Abstraction The Movie". Daniel James Gomes. Jan 10, 2012. Retrieved May 13, 2012.
- "MensaCertificate". Instagram. May 9, 2014. Retrieved May 23, 2014.
- "KirchnerScholarship". Instagram. December 23, 2013. Retrieved May 23, 2014.
- "KirchnerScholarship". Instagram. November 23, 2013. Retrieved May 23, 2014.
- "Model of the Week". Bella Sugar. May 23, 2007. Retrieved May 12, 2012.
- "Cynthia Kircher". Fashion Model Directory. Jan 23, 2011. Retrieved May 12, 2012.
- "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past". Hotflick. Jan 23, 2011. Retrieved May 12, 2012.
- "Hot Bot". Jorva Productions. January 15, 2011. Retrieved June 12, 2012.
- "Hugh Laurie and Cynthia Kirchner for L'Oreal". Anatta. Sep 26, 2011. Retrieved May 12, 2012.
- "Cynthia Kirchner Joins Entourage". @entouragethemovie. March 23, 2014. Retrieved March 23, 2014.
- "Entourage Movie to Hit Theaters in Summer 2015". ComingSoon.net. February 25, 2014. Retrieved February 25, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cynthia Kirchner.|