From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cypher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cypher is an alternative spelling for cipher.
Cypher may also refer to:
Art and entertainment
- Cypher (French Group), a Goa trance music group
- Cypher (Perth Band), an Australian instrumental band
- Cypher (film), a 2002 film
- Cypher (album), an album by ...And Oceans
- Johnny Cypher in Dimension Zero, a 1950s-era cartoon program
- In breaking/B-boying, the name given to a circle of b-boys who take turns dancing in the center.
- In poetry slam, the name given to a circle of poets who take turns reciting poems, usually occurring at an afterparty.
- A hip-hop jam session or freestyle battle
- A series of distinctive but uncombined initials, such as a royal cypher. This is similar to a monogram, where the letters are combined.
- Cypher / Traitors Gate 2, a 2002 computer game. Sequel to Traitors Gate.
- Cypher (video game), a video game titled Cypher: Cyberpunk Text Adventure released August 31, 2012
- Cypher, a Judah-like character in the film The Matrix
- Cypher (comics) (a.k.a. Doug Ramsey), a Marvel Comics character
- Cypher (Warhammer 40,000), a character from the fictional Warhammer 40,000 universe
- The hero of Ace Combat Zero
- Cypher/Kerry Turner: A character & sidekick to the Christian superhero Bibleman (Debuting in the show 2000)
- The sword-like weapon of Strider Hiryu, a character from the Strider Hiryu manga and various related videogames
- Richard Cypher (also known as Richard Rahl), the protagonist of The Sword of Truth series.
- A character in H.I.V.E. series.
- Jon Cypher (* 1932), American actor
- Julie Cypher (* 1964)
- Alexey Yanushevsky, a professional gamer who goes by the pseudonym Cypher
- Cypher Zero, American circus innovator
- Cypher (UAV), an unmanned aerial vehicle
- Cypher stent, a type of drug-eluting stent
- Cypher transcoder, a natural language processing framework
- Cypher Query Language, a declarative query language for graph databases
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.