Cyprus Stock Exchange
The Cyprus Stock Exchange or CSE (Greek: Χρηματιστήριο Αξιών Κύπρου or ΧΑΚ, Turkish: Kıbrıs Menkul Kıymetler Borsası or KMKB) is a stock exchange located in Nicosia, Cyprus. It was established under the Cyprus Securities and Stock Exchange Law which provides for the development of the securities market in Cyprus and for the establishment and operation of the Cyprus Stock Exchange, and was passed by the House of Representatives in April 1993.
The exchange has normal trading sessions from 10:00am to 05:00pm on all days of the week except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays declared by the exchange in advance.
The Cyprus Stock Exchange (CSE) allows private or public companies to list their bonds on the Emerging Companies Market (ECM) and for public companies to list their shares on the ECM. In both cases (listing of shares or bonds) the CSE will also provide the ISIN code and have the prices beamed through Bloomberg and Reuters terminals as both are official financial data vendors.
- "Cyprus bourse launches common platform with Athens". Cyprus Mail. October 31, 2006. Archived from the original on 2007-09-30. Retrieved 2007-06-24.
- Market Hours, Cyprus Stock Exchange via Wikinvest
- "Bond listings on Emerging Companies Market of Cyprus Stock Exchange - from Financial Mirror". Financialmirror.com. 10-11-2011. Retrieved 2012-06-27.
- "Cyprus Stock Exchange lists bonds on Emerging Companies Market - from World Exchanges". World-exchanges.org. 10-04-2012. Retrieved 2012-06-27.
- "Cyprus Stock Exchange is ideal for listing shares, bonds - from Eurivex". Eurivex.com. 10-04-2011. Retrieved 2012-06-29.