Cyril Alexander Mango (born 14 April 1928 in Istanbul) is a British scholar in the history, art, and architecture of the Byzantine Empire. He is a former King's College London and Oxford professor of Byzantine and Modern Greek Language and Literature. He is the brother of Andrew Mango.
One of his major works The Mosaics of St. Sophia at Istanbul (1962), details the history of the mosaics of the Hagia Sophia.
- The Brazen House. A Study of the Vestibule of the Imperial Palace of Constantinople (1959)
- Mosaics of St.Sophia at Istanbul (1962)
- The Art of Byzantine Empire (1972)
- Byzantine Architecture (1976)
- Byzantium: The Empire of the New Rome (1980)
- Byzantium and its Image: history and culture of the Byzantine Empire and its heritage (1984)
- Le développement urbain de Constantinople (IVe - VIIe siècles) (1985)
- Studies on Constantinople (1993)
- Hagia Sophia: A Vision for Empires (1997); text by Cyril Mango, photographs by Ahmet Ertuğ
- Chora: The Scroll of Heaven (2000); text by Cyril Mango, photographs by Ahmet Ertuğ
- The Oxford History of Byzantium (2002); edited by Cyril Mango